
Since you're all dying to know... I guess it's time to introduce everyone to my BOYFRIEND, yes, that's what I said, boyfriend, Eric! On May 11th, he asked me, OFFICIALLY, to be his girlfriend. We had decided we wanted to wait until my divorce was finalized that we be "official." We met through some mutal friends, Mark and Katie. They hooked us up back in January. We first met together alone, I guess you could call it a blind date, at Starbucks one night and talked for a couple hours. That night he gave me a beautiful, single, red rose when we met. We hit it off and have been inseperable since! He makes me smile every single day and treats me like I've never been treated before. He gives me butterflies everytime I see him and has been there already in so many ways for me. He is such a blessing in my life already, and I thank God for placing this special person in my life everyday.
The picture of us, our first picture, was taken at The Orpheum, back in February. He took me to Houstons for dinner and to Jersey Boys.
So glad to finally meet him! He seems amazing, Laci. I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete