It's crazy to think we could have a little one year old right now. I never had dreams or anything, but I feel like our sweet angel in heaven is a little boy. I don't know, and it doesn't matter, that was just always my gut feeling. I know he or she is dancing and playing up in heaven now with all the other angel babies. Funny this morning... I turned on K-Love and first song I heard playing was Mercy Me's 'I can only Imagine.' It brought sweet tears to my eyes as I thought about what eternity will be like with our Heavenly Father and knowing I will get to see my sweet angel one day. Unimaginable!
I know God's plans and timing is more perfect than we can ever think of. I sure am glad that he chose to give us another chance at becoming parents and that our sweet little Collins will be here very soon now!
I rejoice in the promise that I will one day see my sweet angel baby one day. Until then... Happy 1st Birthday sweet angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment